Friday, November 19, 2010

Congratulations! It's a boy!

Medical Packet Receipt

I was just notified this morning via email that the PC has received my packet and it is now under review.  Because my departure date is fast approaching, I've been moved to the front of the line. While I normally despise line-cutters (and I have been known to tattle-tale at Disneyland), I'm ok with it in this instance.

It's a boy!



Chopped the hair off yesterday.  I haven't had hair this short since I was six years old.  My mom cut my hair then and I cried and cried because I thought everyone at school would mistake me for a boy.  I refused to go to school the next day.

I wish I weren't so practical, but really, short hair equates to shorter cold showers.  If I have a host family who actually has hot water, I think I will request to move to harsher conditions.  Ok, not really.  But at least I'm prepared.

Tracy suggested I wear earrings (which if you look closely, you can see them) but I don't think it makes a difference.  I just look like I'm in drag.

Adios!

2 comments:

  1. I think you are 'boyishly' adorable! Just kidding :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott has given me a new name: Rigoberto.

    ReplyDelete